Blog Journal #7

I check twitter everyday. I have a separate account that deals just with school and I check it everyday. It's nice to interact with other students in my class and ask questions frequently.

Using Diigo is a great tool used in our class that helps us interact with other students and share other articles that we found interesting. I love the highlighting part because you can highlight the really important parts in the article without going through it again. I also love how you can comment and give your thought's on other classmate's articles and what you liked or disliked about the readings.

During assignment 4 I learned a lot using this website. I learned to use new types of formatting rather than just Microsoft. It was quite difficult at first and I'm still learning as this class goes on.
Here is my website :http://peytonhager.weebly.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal #9

Journal #10