Journal #10
I really like surveys in the classroom. I want to be in english elementary school teacher so with this day in age I feel like most students have smart phones and if I taught a lesson I could always pull something up on the screen in front of the class and I could put up the different things we learned and anonymously they could plug in what they didn't understand and I could go over the things that the students had most of the problems with. I don't think I would use excel much though with elementary students.
I'm not so for technology when it comes to the classroom because I learned english from actual teachers but if need be I will use it. Other things are great with technology is education. I could so see myself using the survey and I would update the grades everyday for their parents and them.
The next thing I really want to learn how to use is announcement sheets. When we did this in the past I was really bad with it and want to learn how to make it more vibrant and fun like my teachers did it. I could google how to use it or watch tutorials on how to use it!
I'm not so for technology when it comes to the classroom because I learned english from actual teachers but if need be I will use it. Other things are great with technology is education. I could so see myself using the survey and I would update the grades everyday for their parents and them.
The next thing I really want to learn how to use is announcement sheets. When we did this in the past I was really bad with it and want to learn how to make it more vibrant and fun like my teachers did it. I could google how to use it or watch tutorials on how to use it!
Comments
Post a Comment