Blog Journal #6
Having a webpage is very useful now of days in school. I know a lot of students and parents would like to see what the teacher is teaching over the year and what the student should expect and he or she should have to be successful in that class. A school near us called Leon high school has a great website for their viewers. Not only do they have a tab where you can click the faculty and staff but they do have have extra tabs that talk about the activities the school provides and different departments students can enjoy.
Here's the link https://www.leonschools.net/leon
I think the podcast makes very good points about the technology use that goes on in a classroom. I do see myself using almost everything they talk about in the podcast. Taking attendance, making lessons, etc, I feel that almost all of that would be used with technology and there would be no other way in this time period.
The Tech sandbox in the stone building is truly amazing. There were so many new devices that I didn't even think we could get out hands on. My favorite one was the digital world. It's crazy you can put yourself into someone else's shoes and go into a deeper world.I feel like the digital world could be useful for students because you could take them all over the world and show them history that they could see with their own eyes. In the future I could definitely see myself using the smart board. All of my teachers used it and I think so will I. I like the games you can play on the smart board as well because it keeps the kids interacted but in a fun way.
Here's the link https://www.leonschools.net/leon
I think the podcast makes very good points about the technology use that goes on in a classroom. I do see myself using almost everything they talk about in the podcast. Taking attendance, making lessons, etc, I feel that almost all of that would be used with technology and there would be no other way in this time period.
The Tech sandbox in the stone building is truly amazing. There were so many new devices that I didn't even think we could get out hands on. My favorite one was the digital world. It's crazy you can put yourself into someone else's shoes and go into a deeper world.I feel like the digital world could be useful for students because you could take them all over the world and show them history that they could see with their own eyes. In the future I could definitely see myself using the smart board. All of my teachers used it and I think so will I. I like the games you can play on the smart board as well because it keeps the kids interacted but in a fun way.
Comments
Post a Comment