BLOG JOURNAL #5
One of the best sources I think words well in the classroom at Youtube. It allows teachers to post videos for their students. Also, If a student needs help with something they can simply go online and get help from millions if videos posted just for them. They can watch them when they want and comment what they think of the video, feedback is always great for the teachers. I love using blogs and think it's a great way to interact with teachers and other students. Twitters a great way to interact with others because even though it's unlikely sometimes famous people respond back to their fans!
What website I use is https://www.scholastic.com/teachers/bookwizard/ because you can find any book you want for a certain class or just something you want to read on your own.
Video conferences are the way to go with technology. It's upcoming and the move with education. I used google glass a lot in high school because it helped so much. You can have conferences with teachers and communicate with them outside of the classroom.
What website I use is https://www.scholastic.com/teachers/bookwizard/ because you can find any book you want for a certain class or just something you want to read on your own.
Video conferences are the way to go with technology. It's upcoming and the move with education. I used google glass a lot in high school because it helped so much. You can have conferences with teachers and communicate with them outside of the classroom.
Comments
Post a Comment