BLOG JOURNAL #4
I use twitter quite frequently. I'm on it everyday and I think it's a great idea to be able to scroll down and see what we did in class or remembering what exactly we did. Twitter helps us with technology because every so often, twitter has an update which means we as viewers have to learn how to use and cope with it. I think twitter is a great way for education because soon we can use this with our students and have them realize what to do.
The term ''digital divide'' means the division of people who use, own and function with technology and the people who don't own or use technology. This country is a technology based and only getting more and more sophisticated with electronics. Some schools that don't have full use of technology can hinder there students academically. School's require students to have online books, or tablets or even software that they need to download for their class and without that it could seriously hinder a students learning.
A software I use that helped me a lot was the math software called ''compass odyssey.'' In middle school we used it and it helped so much with what we needed to learn and do for a good grade and to really learn the material. Without it I wouldn't know how the basics in math that I do now.
The term ''digital divide'' means the division of people who use, own and function with technology and the people who don't own or use technology. This country is a technology based and only getting more and more sophisticated with electronics. Some schools that don't have full use of technology can hinder there students academically. School's require students to have online books, or tablets or even software that they need to download for their class and without that it could seriously hinder a students learning.
A software I use that helped me a lot was the math software called ''compass odyssey.'' In middle school we used it and it helped so much with what we needed to learn and do for a good grade and to really learn the material. Without it I wouldn't know how the basics in math that I do now.
Comments
Post a Comment