BLOG JOURNAL #3

I feel very comfortable with most ELA technology standards. Since I grew up in a technology world, it isn't that difficult for me. They're very specific in what they want the teaching to each grade level. to be completely honest, I would not be opposed to learning any standards. I find technology a bit easy to use once I have learned to use it. My favorite one to use would be standard 2. Being able to teach the students about the use of technology and all that it can do wouldn't be to hard. Personally I would think they would know more than me.

Since I want to teach elementary student I doubt they will have full access to the use of technology. I would try to help them in the social aspect instead and helping them learn to socialize with one another. They're at that age were they are trying to find out who they are and I don't want all their attention on a device but rather a way to truly communicate with others.

Some new skills I learned from the Newsletter design was how to even use fonts and different colors. I use google docs and I strictly only use it to write papers or powerpoint. Learning how to express on on paper is pretty exciting. One thing I didn't understand was how to use hyperlink. I was pretty confused on how to apply it to the paper. But now when I have to make flyers for students I know how I can do it and what exactly to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILP #2