To be completely honest I am not a person who uses devices a lot. I have an iPhone and a Mac Laptop. I would say I know how to use social media pretty well. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, that is my specialty. But, when it comes to editing, or making ''iMovie'' that is where my mind goes blank. When U was young I would use technology like no other. I was obsessed with using phones that didn't work anymore and try to bring them back to life, most of the time all I needed was a charger. But growing up more new devices have come out and I have grown to not really care. I don't have an iPad, or ''Alexa'' or anything that revolves around the newer generation. I have becoming slower when it comes to finding out how to locate and simply use a device. I'm taking this class to realize and understand more about technology considering we live in a new system with education that mainly uses and deals with technology.

I hope to learn everything from this class. From using powerpoint to rebuilding and rebooting a laptop. I know in this day an age all schools are switching over to technology based classrooms rather than letting the teacher teach. I observed a third grade classroom and for about four hours of the seven of their day they are on a tablet learning from a teacher through a screen. I may not agree with the new system but I need to learn to deal and fully understand which routes to take when being asked how to use something in the far future. I am very excited to learn new techniques and ways to explore the internet which is why this class overall is very vital.

Comments

  1. As I want to be a Spanish teacher, I will also need to learn a lot more about technology in the classroom, since there are more and more sites teaching languages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I love your experience! Unfortunately, we won't be talking about rebuilding and rebooting a laptop. But what we talk about is how to use rebuilding and rebooting a laptop as a learning experience designed for students to learn electronics and mechanics. People learn from their experience and using technology is sometimes not only the delivery methods but also the content of learning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ILP #2